The A3 trimmer RotaTrim Mastercut MC uses precision-engineered parts and just the finest-quality, that are then hand-assembled by experienced technicians, Rotatrim is happy to provide a variety of precision clippers that are unparalleled in their quality, precision, stability and durability. It’s hand-built in England by highly-skilled specialists to help you be sure of absolutely the best quality of design, precision, reliability and when cared for it’ll last an eternity. It’s a detail trimmer that’ll reduce many versatile products up-to 2.0mm thick (see Content Slice Manual above for information on a few of the supplies the equipment is famous to reduce).
This is actually the second-smallest of the MasterCut MC-Series variety and certainly will easily cut supplies up-to 480mm (19″) long, big enough to support A3 scenery. It’s through this continuing commitment to quality, meticulous attention to detail and exceptional customer care that Rotatrim has the capacity to confidently state.
You experienced when first utilizing the device although all Rotatrim devices are practically maintenance-free, some regular, simple to execute maintenance duties could keep your device in tip-top situation, sustaining the silky-smooth cutting motion.
Rotatrim Trimmers Unique Triple Guarantee
- 5 Years Guarantee against Manufacturers defects
- Lifetime Labour Free Servicing
- Max Cutting Length: 480mm (19″)
- Paper Size Guide: A3 Landscape
- Overall Length: 665mm (26¾”)
- Overall Depth: 400mm (15¾”)
- Machine Weight: 4.8Kg
- Cut Capacity: 2.0mm
- 2 Way Cut: Yes
- Stand & Catcher Available?: No
- All Rotatrim Machines will cut the following Materials: Card, Cellophane, Cibachrome, Corrugated Card, Crepe Paper, Digital Prints, Felt, Foil, Inkjet paper, Kraft paper, Laminations, Paper, Photo Film, Polyester, Posters, Self Adhesive Film, Tissue Paper, Transparencies, Vinyl.